Header Ads

Enyeama Still Adamant to return to Super Eagles - Snubbed Saraki And Others - [sports News]

The Nigeria former 'Super Eagles' goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, has refused to be persuaded to return to the team - 'Super Eagle', after he snubbed the efforts of the hierarchy of the National Assembly to lure him back.
Chairman of the Senate Committee on Sports, Senator Obinna Ogba, revealed this in a chat with journalists on Wednesday in Abuja.



According to Ogba, he said Enyeama shunned him, and the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, when they tried to plead with him to return to the national team.



He said: “I personally called Enyeama up to three or four times, I pleaded with him, it got to a stage that I got the senate president involved, I went to the Senate president’s office, put a call across to him for the Senate president to speak to him, when I told him that the senate president wanted to speak to him, he cut off the line there. I called him severally and he refused to pick again.

No comments